Is this place

Justen

Send Lawyers,Guns & Money
for new folks to introduce themselves?

Seems more like the AK Old Folks Home....hardly a name here I haven't seen for years on end...

Why hell...it's Eric Justen..:bigok: Let me be the first from Carolina to say hey....wish we saw more of you though:sigh:

Bill

It's for everybody and anybody to introduce themselves. The more we know about each other, the more we know who's house to invade. JK. Howdy!

JUSTEN!! Good to see you, Man!

I think the theory is that newbies will feel a little awkward posting in an "empty" Introductions forum - so we are very graciously filling it up for them, so it looks like everyone has been doing this all along. (SHHHHHHH... don't tell anybody. :para: )

It also doesn't hurt that many are finding this a HUGE opportunity to PW. :smoke:

Excuse me, I have 423 new Introduction threads to say "Hi" in, gotta go...

It also doesn't hurt that many are finding this a HUGE opportunity to PW.

Like you need a reason to whore....

You act surprised to see me. I'm always here, I just seldom post. I'm just not as prolific or eloquent as some of ya'll.....might be due to lack of education beyond 3rd grade.....

Like you need a reason to whore....

You act surprised to see me. I'm always here, I just seldom post. I'm just not as prolific or eloquent as some of ya'll.....might be due to lack of education beyond 3rd grade.....

wel shux wy didnt you jes say so.....:stupid:

No surprise - I just enjoy hearing from the peanut gallery once in a while. :D And DANG dude, I'm impressed... you made it all the way through third grade? I only know 5 or 6 folks who ever done that in this neck of the woods.

I'm tempted to do an intro, too. I'm not technical, though, like the guys in this forum I admire so much.

There are so many fantastically talented and knowledgeable individuals here I find it somewhat intimidating.

The "Post Quick Reply" button is pulsating.....will I push it, or not.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................what the hell

I like the fact we can finally introduce ourselves properly. I know until tonight, I did not ever have the chance to.

I'm tempted to do an intro, too. I'm not technical, though, like the guys in this forum I admire so much.

There are so many fantastically talented and knowledgeable individuals here I find it somewhat intimidating.

The "Post Quick Reply" button is pulsating.....will I push it, or not.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................what the hell

Rick, write everything that comes to mind. You will be surprised at how much stuff you have to say!

Erik Justen, the name finally sunk in. I bought a PS-X60 from you on ebay. It's since been passed on to another owner. Anyway, nice to see you here.

Erik Justen, the name finally sunk in. I bought a PS-X60 from you on ebay. It's since been passed on to another owner. Anyway, nice to see you here.

Really? I owned one of those? Sheesh, something else I no longer remember...

Don't tell anyone I sell stuff on ebay- it's frowned upon here! I hope it worked well while you had it!

Don't tell anyone I sell stuff on ebay- it's frowned upon here! I hope it worked well while you had it!

You retched person! ERRRRR!

j/k :D

I think we've all sold on ebay from time to time, just don't let anyone know I said this. :D

I've actually always proudly admitted to selling on ebay, although for a while here it seemed like that was not approved of- that "how dare you save something from the landfill, get it to collectors and make a profit while doing it" attitude....

But I'm not a collector, I've just traded my way up. And I've given a lot of my stuff away....

Oh, BTW, I left you negative feedback. :D

Back
Top Bottom