Is this too Much Hi-fi for one bedroom?

Man I thought I was bad... Awesome stuff brother, Love it!!!
I currently have 5 complete systems.. My biggest is in my gym.. Still currently working on it!! Oh yeah- we are always working on them!! :music:

I like it. Awesome. I agree also that the shelves are nice. As a pipefitter I used miles of all- thread rod. I never covered it though. Looks very nice but when I steal your idea I will leave it exposed for the rustic, industrial look. The other change is that will use real wood since I am buying a ton for the house. We made an exposed stairway with birch treads and cedar posts. Cedar outside, and inside trim, birch on the ceiling. I can use those materials for the shelves.

I agree, not too much for us. For a wife that is another issue. My wife thinks my having 5 complete systems is funny. My gear is nothing to compare to this awesome set up. Now I can show her how restrained I am. She asks if I need a few more systems, for the bathroom and the garden. Not really, because outside I use her cd/radio Cambridge Soundworks (looks like a Bose) and a Tivoli bed table radio.

I like the classic gear, looks and sound. I don't know why I changed to all new style. My last classic receiver did not die, but is my friends main living room hifi now.
My bedroom system is a Rega Mira 3 and Apollo + tuner and Quad 11L speakers, NHT Sub.

I don't have a gym but my 5th system is in the garage work shop which I set up to renovate and retrofit the whole house. It rocks loud for working: Dynaco A-25 speakers, big assed HK 6950R Int amp, HK TU 9200 Tuner, NAD 515 BEE cdp, Luxman 5T50 Tuner.

A few minutes ago, I realized I had forgotten to depress the mono button on my receiver and played music for a good hour before switching it back to stereo. I've done that several times already.

After reading that, you know what occurred to me.
I've been doing that lately, too, because of the FM signal.
Yes, I was listening to Miles Davis on CD in mono. But, thanks to your words there, he is now in stereo. Much better.

Back
Top Bottom