It’s official: I’m the proud owner of a C70 & MC462!

Update 2/13/2019:

I just took the MC462 and C70 out of their respective packaging and was left speechless! The glass inserts on both units look very prestigious and further adds to the sense of accomplishment one receives by owning a McIntosh. The C70 looks phenomenal and pairs perfectly with the MC462. It gives me great pride and joy to own these two beautiful examples of hi-fi, along with my recently acquired NIB A7 Illusion. It’s unfortunate Snell Acoustics didn’t make more than 10 pairs, but knowing how respected this flagship speaker is and hearing how lifelike they sound makes me appreciate having them all the better!

Thank you McIntosh! :)

MyuS2tJ.jpg

TiHehUZ.jpg

Last edited:
Update 2/19/2019:

Sorry for the long wait! I’ve added the finished touches and updated post #42 with two newer pictures. Thank you everyone. :)

Last edited:
Just gorgeous! Do you find the acoustic panels make a significant difference? Did you purchase these or construct them yourself? Congratulations!

Just gorgeous! Do you find the acoustic panels make a significant difference? Did you purchase these or construct them yourself? Congratulations!
I purchased them! They made a night and day difference and completely eliminated echo reverberation. It’s perfect :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom