It's BACK!! Fantasy Football 2011!!

He goes for 268 yards/2td/2int which will be good for around 13 points in our league after you subtract off sacks and fumbles. He could also score -5 points, who knows.

I don't know what he'll do today, but since I have McGahee and the Oakland D in a couple leagues I hope it's hand off, throw picks and get sacked...:D

Damn Yahoo thinks the KC-Miami game has started and I can't make any picks...:bash::bash:

Maybe they didn't get the DST is over memo. Did they think it was "Fall Forward?"
I was looking forward to an extra hour of panicked roster moves.

Last edited:
Ah crap Tebow is playing his best football today. He's got 48 yards passing and rushing in the first half. No sacks, no fumbles, no int.

Must be nice to have a defense you can rely on every week. I'm going to have to make sure I'm around for the draft next year.

It looks like you could use a better QB but there's no way I'm letting go of Carson.:screwy: Perhaps you could squeeze Tebow out of Radio Waves.

I think Roy Williams gets Lions Flashbacks. Cutler put it right on his chest yet he couldn't catch it.:scratch2:

I think Roy Williams gets Lions Flashbacks.

Is that his problem? I thought he was just moving through molasses every play.

I'm tired of Monday night cliffhangers. It will be nice to have everything end on Sunday next week.

I'm tired of Monday night cliffhangers. It will be nice to have everything end on Sunday next week.

I wish Yahoo gave a medal for fighting off a Monday Night matchup comeback to offset that Astroglide come from behind medal, or whatever it is called.

I could've used some Asstroglide lube watching the game tonight.

Why? You won your matchup thanks to Maclin falling short of a first down. I figured him for a TD to win for the Eagles. Your boys won and Forte even edged into positive territory. Was it because Cutler actually looked like an NFL QB tonight?

That's just my glass half empty mentality shining through. I was getting pissed because what I really wanted was a Bears win and Forte was dropping it all over the place. Cutler and the guys looked better than OK tonight so now that it's all over I feel pretty good.

Next up Detroit. Maybe I should start Carson next week?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom