It's BACK!! Fantasy Football 2011!!

I had Andre in another league where I wasn't doing very well.
My thought was he won't be back till after there week 11 bye.

I could not afford to wait till week 12 with 2 weeks left before the
playoffs so I traded him for something I could use down the stretch.

I regretted having to do it, but yu gotta manage where your at there.
(I traded with a guy who was set to make the playoffs, he could wait)

Thursday's game has shaken my confidence in the Yahoo point prediction ...er, ...system. I think it is run by defrocked meteorologists.

I'm usually pretty honest with my Lions thoughts, and don't just drink the Kool-Aid.

For now I'm just chalking this past week up to a Bad Game, defensively they played a
pretty decent game, but offense an special teams let um down, I'm holding "for now".

Stafford has a broken finger so that's bound to mess him up for awhile. If they have a repeat offensive performance against Carolina then it's time to panic.

The Lions have won one out of the last four. In '09 they would have been dancin' in the streets over that ratio. This year...expectations were somewhat inflated. At least Stafford made it into November for once.

I need a big game from MIN tonight. Maybe a 64-63 win with 4 TD's by Finley, 450 yds. by MIN. That might do it.:scratch2: I'm sounding like one of the Lions faithful now.:sigh:

Nooooo! The Packers have to lose a few. Tonight against MIN would be a good time to start.

They seem to be pretty dialed in, especially on offense, and focused on the task at hand. I usually like them to lose sometimes to get a reality check, but Rodgers and company seem to be in a zone.

If the defense could keep teams under 300 yards, that would sure help, but somehow, they always seem to make the big plays to kill the 4th quarter threats...

So, Tebow 2/8 and 69 yards???? This is the NFL, right :scratch2:

FWIW, nice curiosity, but with 0 long term potential....

FWIW, nice curiosity, but with 0 long term potential....

+1. Now let's see how long it takes Denver to figure that out. I keep expecting defenses to shut down this one trick pony but it hasn't happened in the last two games.

They seem to be pretty dialed in, especially on offense

No doubt they are the cream of the crop this year. Barring injuries it will be difficult for anyone to keep them from repeating but a man can hope.

I've been riding that Tebow train in another league on ESPN that Andy and I are both
in where we play 2 QB's(or extra offensive spot that can play a QB)..

An Tebow got me 28 points there this week, which is 1 more then I got from my other
QB in Palmer, he's gotten 20 and 30 points each week for me, so if they do not bench
him I'll be riding that train till there is no wheels left at all I think....

Now I have to figure does it make a difference which defense they play, as those Jets
are pretty decent coming up this week, but does it matter with that "playing" style?

but does it matter with that "playing" style?

You'd think a Cover 0 defense with 8 men in the box would stop it but obviously it's more difficult than it looks. In a league with rushing yards being 10yd/pt he'd be a scoring machine, at least for another couple of games until someone provides a blueprint for shutting it down. Just like the wildcat offense this fad will pass. In the meantime it's kinda fun looking at the goofy stat lines from his games.

I was joking earlier today about how all the FF waiver wires would be flooded with coaches dropping Denver's WRs and TEs :lmao:

No doubt they are the cream of the crop this year. Barring injuries it will be difficult for anyone to keep them from repeating but a man can hope.

SF looks like they got something going out there, and the Bears and Cowboys are coming on, so it could get interesting...

That was underwhelming but totally expected. I never thought I'd be wishing to hear the news that the old (out of touch) Miami guys had popped the cork.

Back
Top Bottom