It's BACK!! Fantasy Football 2011!!

My hopes are riding on Hauschie and Hasselhof almost as though they were part of the Wehrmacht.

edit: My bad, looks like I'm cheering for someone named Jake Locker instead.

Last edited:
My team looks alright, I'm actually rooting for Brady NOT to do well tonight.
(Going against him in other leagues)

It was a big day for guys named Smith. Alex, Steve, Torrie, and Kevin. Only the first three were in play in our league, though Kevin was on someone's bench.:D

I had um on the bench in another league, gotta play um this week with Peterson out..:tears:

That goofy DEN/SD game was the most fun I've had watching a game in awhile. I added Denver's D to make it more interesting but in hindsight it wasn't really necessary. It certainly helped reduce the pain of watching Hanie take over for Cutler.

It will be interesting to see the swing in transactions on Yahoo FF tomorrow. Vince Young led all FA quarterbacks in adds the last couple days. Gotta believe he will be dropping like last year's fruitcake tomorrow. 4 picks so far and not even wearing a glove.

Yah he FFFF"ed me up in another league! (Probably cost me getting into the playoffs) :tears:

Yikes!! I'll bet a lot of folks picked him up as a sneak play, especially in 2 QB leagues.

Man there was some very good, and very bad football this week, both NFL an Fantasy!

I missed most of it because I was up at our cabin. I did get to hear Tebow do his thing again though.

Yah it does suck when you miss the playoffs. Sorry for you. :(

I missed the playoffs this year in My League, first time ever, (It hurts a lot) :cry::tears::cry:

:sadwave: Missed the playoffs again.

You did have some rotten breaks, Kyle. When you put together a good week, seems like your opponent would have their epic week.:yes: We.won't even get into the injuries.:no:

Back
Top Bottom