IT'S HALLOWEEN AND TIME FOR A TT BUILD

The feet I bought did not fit. :( But they will work on Thor. I will use the stock ones until I can find something that I like better for the G. The SME though is a perfect match for the G. Lot nicer than the stock arm. Tomorrow I will install the cart and line everything up. I think I will start with the Cadenza Blue. :banana: View attachment 1330612

Sweet!!!!
That's quite a jump up from my stock G and 2M Black!

TNT Mini Feet to fit the G. Left stock G feet right my modified TNT feet to fit the G. The TNT feet had 1/4 tread I needed 6mm to fit the G. IMG_0631.JPG IMG_0633.JPG

Now to clean it up and start enjoying. :banana:

This is good timing as @Mister Pig just finished getting his Sota/SME V/Cadenza Blue competed. A head-to-head between these decks would be interesting but you two are on opposite coasts. Looking forward to your impressions of the G/SME IV!

This is my first DD table since the 70's so we will see. It has some tuff competition running up against Thor. :naughty:
It certainly does have some tough competition, far beyond anything the average sod could come up with.

I hope to be able to build my own TT soon too. Insightful thread, it will help me start on my way as long as the materials are ready. I would like something more and unique to such project. Something that combines the past and the present.

Back
Top Bottom