It's not too late, is it?

D-Zyne

I'm gettin' fitted with the ball and chain tomorrow morning, peoples...

Does this mean I'll never see any action again?

:p:

It's all over man :worried:

Seriously, congrats D-Zyne, here's wishing you and your soon to be significant other all possible joy and happiness. :banana:

-Dave

All the best to you both, all I can say about marriage is for me the second time around has been the happiest years of my life.

Rob

Well congratulations. The institution of marriage can be a wonderful thing. Between two people with the right state of mind about it why, it is a beautiful way of life. Sadly in today's society, to many merely treat marriage as a disposable item and if things aren't easy why, just give up and quit. I have married two women to date with no spine. (Typical modern society woman). I hope you two are able to stick out any possible choppy waters that may come your way to live a long life of peace, bliss and happiness. God bless you both....

So... your gettin' hitched up tomorrow..and your already wonderin' wether or not the 'action'is gonna end......Sounds to me like your not ready yet!
I'm just bein' honest with ya..not tryin to tell you what to do or anything like that....But...if your thinkin' already......marrige'll never work.

I've been married for 21 years now and still get along just fine with my wife....... Don't get me wromg ,there have been hard times, but we made it through because we wanted it to.. and you have to want it also It's a 50-50 partnership.

I hope you and yours have a good enough realationship to make it through the hard times... :thmbsp:

Congratulations ..and I hope it all works out for you ....

Back
Top Bottom