Its Official,Addicted to Sansui's

LPhillips

You all have been wonderful in helping me get my G6000 back on line after my mistake and with that said I don't want to go a single day without a G series running in my household so I bought a G8000 and put the G6000 in reserve status. What a beast this 8000 is, My back channel speakers could handle the G6, no way they can handle this machine. Never the less enjoying to no end!

Thanks All,

Larry

Spoke to soon, Right after typing, the record finished and so did the G8000, pulled it out of rack installed the G6, decided to dive in on the G8000 , F'ing blown fuse and the wrong one to boot, removed the 5amp and installed a proper 10 amp all is good now. I guess its good to keep a spare Sansui for these unforseeable events.

Next stop, G9000.......Congrats man, I have a special spot for the G series amps.....I like the sound, they have great tuners, they are great to work on.....
They are a no brainer!!

Thanks man! I troubleshot this one without freaking out to early like last time. I love these classics! Should have seen the delivery guy, he said what is this? I told him a classic stereo and they don't make them like this anymore. He replied, Thank God! it ways a ton.
LMAO

That just means it's time for new speakers.

I'd gladly trade my reserve status SX-850 for your reserve status G6000. ;)

A G7000 was advertised locally on CL yesterday for a VERY good price. I wasn't quick enough. :oops: (Like I need another receiver/amp) :rolleyes:

LOL, I bought my good friend an estate sale Pioneer SX1280, needs some love but I felt it was worth $750. I have to say I really thought the wood case on that Pioneer was beautiful. Dealing with speakers I going to take down my joke surround sound back speakers and hand a couple of 8 OHM Mirage Omni 60'S that I had for years and see if they can handle the job.

Thanks Rob, ironing out the issue right now, just got it back on line after fuse change, pardon me if I shouldn't started another thread on a new issue. I will eventually get there..
Larry

Back
Top Bottom