It's raining here in Cleveland, a good time to say 'hello'

Welcome! That's a lot of vinyl. :)

I particularly like all the technical and repair info from the many talented folks here.

Yes, it is addicting...

Welcome! That's a lot of vinyl. :)

I particularly like all the technical and repair info from the many talented folks here.

Yes, it is addicting...

It is a lot of vinyl for sure. Not really a space saving hobby :). And yes, the technical info is what drew me here. I was constantly Googling stuff and kept finding answers within this forum. I figured it's about time I join already. Also, great quote, lol.

Welcome from Ontario! I have a small hoard of 168 pieces of meh gear. Top meh is a Pioneer SX-1080 or maybe the Phase Linear 400 and I'm saving up for Mac stuff and a killer TT/cart as I post this. I have a wall of 2500 CDs and just started collecting vinyl.

Welcome from Ontario! I have a small hoard of 168 pieces of meh gear. Top meh is a Pioneer SX-1080 or maybe the Phase Linear 400 and I'm saving up for Mac stuff and a killer TT/cart as I post this. I have a wall of 2500 CDs and just started collecting vinyl.
168 pieces! That's astounding. I consider this forum to basically be me window shopping for all of that glorious beautiful gear. I figure it will help me narrow down what I really want to invest in. Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome from upstate NY. I have a collection of newer and older equip. And I enjoy it all. I would say my favorite piece is a pair of 50 watt movie theater speakers. What's yours?

Welcome to the AK Crew.

Ah yes, the team that clobbered TO, then went on to win the rest. Wait till next year!:rolleyes:

And 5k in Vinyl is more than an achievement.

Q

168 pieces! That's astounding. I consider this forum to basically be me window shopping for all of that glorious beautiful gear. I figure it will help me narrow down what I really want to invest in. Thanks for the welcome!

You can also buy and sell equipment and records, CDs, etc. on Barter Town. BT is included in a subscriber's only section of the forum that we pay an annual fee of $25 to access.

Welcome from upstate NY. I have a collection of newer and older equip. And I enjoy it all. I would say my favorite piece is a pair of 50 watt movie theater speakers. What's yours?
Thank you for the welcome! Sorry for the delayed reply. I went down with the flu several days ago and just now managed to be upright again.

You can also buy and sell equipment and records, CDs, etc. on Barter Town. BT is included in a subscriber's only section of the forum that we pay an annual fee of $25 to access.
Buy and sell records? That sounds dangerous to me. :) As you can see, I show little restraint. Thank you for the info!

Welcome to the AK Crew.

Ah yes, the team that clobbered TO, then went on to win the rest. Wait till next year!:rolleyes:

And 5k in Vinyl is more than an achievement.

Q
I welcome next year, haha! Thank you for the welcome :). Music is absolutely the language of the soul. Hence my screen name, which should read SoundOfMySoul but they limited me to 12 characters so I had to ditch the 'u'.

Hello and welcome from Akron. Now I know who has been buying up all the good vinyl around here ;)

Back
Top Bottom