It's SECRET SANTA time!

My advance apologies to my recipient should my gift not be to his liking. Just a little local flavor going out in the mail today. :yes:

Well... mine went out several days ago... really hope it is to the recipients liking... and not something he already has... hopefully there is the possibility of exchanging it for something better ... :eek:

I'm still creating at a furious pace. This one will be one-of-a-kind for sure. :D Just hope I can get it done and sent out in time.

Ray

I'm still creating at a furious pace. This one will be one-of-a-kind for sure. :D Just hope I can get it done and sent out in time.

Ray

Cool Ray, I hope it's a boombox of your design and it's heading my way :D

Package is enroute to its final destination via Priority Mail...

Mine went out days ago, the post office said they delivered it but no posting from the recipient. I hope it was not stolen from his mail box.............I guess what I am saying is, even though you received your gifts, and decided to leave them under the tree for Christmas, we should at least post and say they have arrived safe and sound.

Last edited:
Package #1 in route via priority mail. Now if the other piece will just get here!! :scratch2: Might be a little late for the18th but should make it for Christmas, I hope!!

Hi guys,

Took quite a while to decide on what my recipient was going to get and then it took considerable time to track something down.

However, the deed is done and will ship soon. Just waiting for confirmation. Hmmm, now to consider adding a little extra. :scratch2:

Regards,

Bart

Mine goes out tomorrow. I needed one more thing to put in the box and I found something this weekend at the gunshow.:scratch2: It should make it by the 18th or 19th.

Just to let my SS know, I received 2 packages from Amazon.com early last week. My wife couldn't figure out what we ordered until I noticed it had "mech986" as part of the name.

They're under the non-existant tree right now (will be doing some work upstairs this week so have to keep the Living room clear), will open on the 18th - love the anticipation!

Thanks SS, whomever you are.

Regards,

Bart

Back
Top Bottom