It's the "Put A Smile On Your Face" thread, please contribute

Not today, pal.

vW7z3ef.jpg

BULLITT MUSTANG

I have known that it has been found for sometime now but now people will have a chance to see it.

Many years ago my younger brother told me that it was in a barn somewhere near Bardstown, Ky. I told him that it didn't exist anymore and that was what was believed even by most in the know. I later read an article that it was in a barn in Ky. and was moved to Tn. It was probably 10 to 30 miles from me and I wasn't able to see it.

I saw the movie when it came out at the drive in with my older brother and sister-in-law. The jump scenes made me feel like I was in the car. Awesome!

This reminds me of when my sister’s boyfriend brought his accordion with him to our house. I played the bagpipe at that time and my sister said “here, see if you can play this”. Back in the 1970s, couches seemed to be too soft and I used to sink right into them. Ours was exactly like that and I thought I’d sit down to be more comfortable with the accordion on my knee. I’d forgotten about the couch and when I sat down, the couch swallowed me and I completely disappeared behind the accordion. My sister was in tears of laughter and said it looked really funny. I wonder what it would have been like if there was such an instrument as a bagpipe and accordion combined!
I should add that I’m what is defined as a Scottish gentleman. That’s someone who can play the bagpipe but doesn’t.:D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom