It's the "Put A Smile On Your Face" thread, please contribute

A new teacher was trying to make use of her psychology courses. She started her class by saying,

Everyone who thinks they're stupid, stand up!'

After a few seconds, Little Larry stood up. The teacher said, 'Do you think you're stupid, Larry?'
No, ma'am, but I hate to see you standing there all by yourself!'
I read a similar ditty in the Reader's Digest some years ago.

A guy kept going to sleep in church. No matter what, he would doze off. One day the preacher decided he would fix him good. He waited until dude dozed off and whispered ever so softly in the microphone "everybody that wants to go to Heaven stand up." Everybody stood up except for sleepyhead. Once they'd all sat down, he screamed loudly "everybody that wants to go to Hell stand up." The guy jumped up, looked around, and said, "well, preacher, I don't know what we're voting on, but it looks me and you are the only two in favor!"

Here's something in the vein of what I speak....but anything that makes you stop and smile is cool...

puppybomb2.png

The thing about this picture that makes me laugh is....

If your the cat stalking this dog.......YOU BAD !!!!

Class 0f kids between 5 and 7 went out for a day on the farm

Next day in school Teacher ask the class to tell them about there Day all the things they saw and heard

"What sounds did you hear ask the teacher " Little Tommy at the back put up his hand

"Teacher said Yes Tommy what sounds did you hear ?

"Get of that Feckin Tractor miss"

Back
Top Bottom