It's the "Put A Smile On Your Face" thread, please contribute

Orangatan-Goose.gif

Orang forgot to say "Now cough."

Back in the mid nineties when, I was between marriages, I dated a blonde who used to work for Tyco Toys. She was given a pretty important job when she was hired: She was in QA for the Tickle Me Elmo doll, their biggest seller at the time, to make sure they worked as advertised. Her boss introduced her around, showed her the plant, explained her job to her, took her to her place in the production line, and turned her loose.

A few hours later the boss gets word the Tickle Me Elmo production line is all but stalled and the dolls were piled up in front of the new girl.. This is not good.

The boss follows the line and finds a huge pile of Tickle Me Elmo dolls with the blonde in the middle of it. She’s got a bag of marbles, a roll of red felt, and she’s frantically wrapping a swatch of red fabric around two marbles and sewing them between Elm’s legs.

The boss, thinking about the EEOC and discrimination suits, shakes his head, does the proverbial face palm, sheds a few tears and gently, with all the control he can muster, says “Perhaps I wasn’t clear before. I think you misunderstood my instructions. I said give each Elmo TWO TEST TICKLES!!!

View attachment 1194256 .

...think about it for a minute.

Reminds me of a naughty postcard which you always see at the see front kiosk. Nurse chasing a male patient down a corridor both at full speed and Doctor running behind them both shouting "Nurse" I said ............. "Prick his Boil"

Back
Top Bottom