It's time for SECRET SANTA 2011! OFFICIAL SIGN-UP THREAD HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm IN! It's a lot of fun figuring out a good present for your recipient as well as awaiting the arrival of yours.

thanks for doing this, Ernie!

Thanks for participating.

Please remember to send your email to me, as outlined in Post #1.

No email, you're probably going to get missed, as I create my list and send out the info from those emails.

Thanks.

I am in. Went shopping today which made my decision to participate this year in the Secret Santa. I hope my recipient likes Steel Wool pads to clean their L.P.'s!! I know I do! I love my jazz with that hissy/crackly sound. Takes me back to the old days with the old crystal cartridges with the stack of pennies taped to the tonearm so it would not skip.............Dave

I'm in!

I had so much fun reading the posts last year that I have decided to take part in this wonderful tradition. The email with my info will be on the way later today as I am on my girlfriend's wonky computer right now.

I can't believe I never noticed this before. Email on its way.

Yeah I've been a subscriber for a few years and I never knew about this either.

Maybe AK management needs to think about putting out a monthly type newsletter to all AK subscribers letting others know about AK stuff. :scratch2:

diyaudio.com started doing this and I kinda' like it.

I'd volunteer to help with the monthly newsletter if this was something that was decided to do in 2012 and on. :D

Come on Canadians......where's your Christmas spirit???? You're missing out on the fun:thmbsp:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom