It's time for SECRET SANTA 2011! OFFICIAL SIGN-UP THREAD HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't cross-checked my emails against the posters in this thread. Yet.

If you haven't sent your email to me (see post #1 of this thread) then please do so, lest you get left behind. If you have already sent your info to me, many thanks.

The sign-up closes on Saturday, Nov 19th, 9 pm EST. Since I will be out for the evening, please look for your emails on Sunday morning.

Then get busy, reading and shopping.

I'm in, just a little slow.

BTW, post #1 says signups end at 9pm Eastern on November 19. My watch and computer, both of which are smarter than me, say that it is currently the 17th. There's a bit more than 4 hours left.

Compgeke obviously has developed a time travel device. :scratch2:

Dude, what are the winning lotto numbers for the Mega Ball on Friday? ( PM me, don't post it.):D

I could've sworn I see the 18th somewhere...wait I know, ship my DECEMBER 18th...

BTW, I managed to build a time travel device using 2x AT&T PC-6300s, a Kenwood KR-4070 and a Symbol MC-9000-K.

I bet that only takes you back in time, though.:yes:

Nope, it goes forward and back in time. The 8 MHz 8086's in the AT&Ts provide me the power to go back, the 400 MHz XScale (arm) on the Symbol (along with the keypad) allow me to go forward in time and the Kenwood is there so I can listen to some music on the trip.

Nope, it goes forward and back in time. The 8 MHz 8086's in the AT&Ts provide me the power to go back, the 400 MHz XScale (arm) on the Symbol (along with the keypad) allow me to go forward in time and the Kenwood is there so I can listen to some music on the trip.

Maybe you could bring it to AKFest 2010.:scratch2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom