It's time for SECRET SANTA! OFFICIAL SIGN-UP THREAD HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

luvvinvinyl

My best pal, Molly
Subscriber
This is the official sign-up thread for the 2010 AK Secret Santa.

Secret Santa time is here again.

One of Audiokarma’s long-standing traditions is the annual Secret Santa. It is great fun, and a cool way to celebrate the holidays.

You sign up for this event, by posting to THIS THREAD ONLY. This thread will remain open until November 21st, at 9 pm, EST.

After posting to this thread, please send me an email, with the words SECRET SANTA as the subject, containing your actual name and mailing address and your AK username, to luvvinvinyl@audiokarma.org.

After the thread closes, I will send everyone the name and address of their intended recipient.

The limit this year is $35, not including shipping. Please allow enough time for your gift to reach its destination by December 18th. Remember that your Secret Santa gift may have to travel to another country.

Gifts may be audio-related, but need not be so. Half the fun is reading the posts of your recipient, and picking out something special for them.

You can read about past Secret Santas in the threads in this forum. Join us in the AK holiday spirit.

Nope, no problem at all. Maybe it will bring other international members into the fold.

C'm'on in, and welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom