It's time for SECRET SANTA! OFFICIAL SIGN-UP THREAD HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can the following persons please send their info, via email, so that I have current shipping addresses, and so that I also have a current, working email address, please?

elmessiah
SPL db
mech986
VinylHanger
Ballylongford

keithpgdrb, please don't forget to send yours, too.

I need email addresses, in case the Secret Santas need them for gift certificates.

Thanks, folks, and thanks to all those who have already sent their emails to me.

Sorry had mine stuck in the draft folder, but I sent it before seeing this message :)

I hope I can find the perfect gift

What would Christmas be without the stress of gift giving? Please count me in and thanks for doing this again Luvvinvinyl. You and AK bring the holiday spirit to and out of me.

What better way to get in the spirit then exchanging gifts with one your AK brothers and sisters.

Monday Bump! This week our snow levels are going down to 2000 ft. It is a sure sure sign that Secret Santa is on the way! Sign-up and start feeling the glow... :)

Cool, I am looking forward to exchanging gifts with one of you folks.

Good day all,

Just a suggestion .... I wonder if posting a notice/announcement about SS in one of the other areas of the forum be desirable / useful?

I think that many forum users may not be aware of or visit threads in this part of the forum very much.

Just a thought ....

cheers

Now that I've gotten that out of my system, Rene, if there is a place that you think would serve well for that, please, be my guest, with my thanks.

<shaking head, in bewilderment>

Why don't people use the "New Posts" button?

That's the $64,000,000 question :yes:

My suggestion stems from my impression last year that some forum members didn't make the deadline or find out about our wonderful SS program until the signing up period was over. So, in the interest of broadening the potential SS participants, I would suggest posts in, perhaps the AK News and in the Events & Happenings fora.

Respectfully submitted,

[ hmmm, :scratch2: , Ernie, were you encouraging me to go ahead and post about SS elsewhere (I'd be happy to), or shall I leave that up to one of the big kahunas? Thanks!]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom