It's time for SECRET SANTA!!!

I do have a whole crap load of vinyl (over 9000), wonder what particular LPs my person is looking for? :scratch2:

Hey Ernie,

When we send our gift out, do we tell them who we are or do we keep them in suspense :D

Always keep them in suspense. Of course, some misdirection could also work. For example, Say luvvinyl sent it, but with postage due or a part missing, or a critical component askew. That'll make it interesting...just sayin'.

JK Ernie!

Darn it! I've not participated in past years, seeing that originally all the participants were in North America and thinking that it was unfair to anyone sending a present internationally (with correspondingly higher shipping costs), but this year when I saw this thread, I thought, "What the heck... I'm in this time, anyway!"

Started reading through the thread, realized that deadline was here and gone, and sure enough... too late! Guess I have to wait 'til next year. Sigh... Anyway, have fun, guys! Still looking forward to reading what everyone gets from their SS.

Man, this is hard... some people don't leave a lot of hints in their posts here. I have a couple ideas... we'll see. Hope to figure it out soon.

Mine is on the way, I hope they enjoy it!
Happy Holidays!
Jim

Well, just checked on what I sent out.. It's in Hodgekins IL.. so it's half it's way to my person..

I just checked out the status of my gift as well. its still being "processed". how irritating. over a week now!! Its not like I'm sending Jello!! (although that would be pretty epic)

Back
Top Bottom