It's time for SECRET SANTA!!!

Rats... I ordered mine but now they are sold out... :sigh: ... sorry secret recipient, will try and get that squared away tomorrow.

Everyone make sure you report back to the forums when you receive something. I know my package was delivered, but no report has been made. Makes me a bit worried. Did they really recieve it?

Damn, finally got mine on it's way. Hopefully it won't be too much past the 18th getting to where it's going.

Alan

I received my Secret Santa package in the mail today. I got a new LP by JJ Cale/Eric Clapton "The Road to Escondido". 180 gram/Half Speed Mastered by Stan Ricker. YEEHAW!!!! I can't wait to give it a spin or two or a hundred. Thank you SS, who ever you are. I know your real name, but not your AK user name. So please step-up and let me say thank you. Awesome!!!

Ashamedly, I didn't get my recipients package mailed out until today. No excuse other than I am a disorganized mess. It should get there before Christmas, but probably not by the 18th. Sorry for being tardy with my mailing.

Well, after much procrastination and some help from many Santa Elves, the plan is in motion. My receipient should begin receiving some activity in a couple of days. He should have a musical :music: and tasty time :drool: :beerchug:!

And yet, there is still a couple of things left to do. Suffice it to say, I have to pull out some test gear onto my bench...ahem, bedroom floor...before my final installment is realized and then on its way, hopefully to be there before Christmas. It will be the piece de' resistance and hopefully, my SS receipient will be blindsided with joy....BWWAAAHHHHAAAAHHHHAAAHHHAAAA!!!! Here's hoping he'll be rollin' :lmao:in the AK spirit!!

Sincerely,

Doctor FrankenSanta

Back
Top Bottom