It's working! Thank you everyone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever. People are welcome to make their own inferences based on your join time stamp...

I'm out...

Lol this is nuts, are we living in the Twilight Zone? Damn it sure feels like it. I don't know what to think now, one hour I'm like yeah ! Go miss Marantz! She deserves the guidance an advice like the rest of us an the next hour I'm like what!? What a load of bs! Then we supposedly have current members taking secret identities sheesh Lol well everyone it's been a fun roller coaster ride!

Because if you look up troll and scam , what you are describing is the real world today, you want to know what??? 2 months from now the next step after buttering us up with simple audiophile questions, is we might sell this old receiver? and then a paypal or credit card comes into play, or "i am struggling now living alone," we saw her last night, My circle does not manipulate on here, we are a pretty smart bunch and are not under a stone with manipulation, Its not a woman, its a guy probably kicked off here at one point, or a scammer with a plan for some slow people, that is not us. not today.

costanza-answering-machine.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom