It's working! Thank you everyone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lie " i put a picture of my kids on here" it is a picture from a jeans ad from 2011, every scammer in guam uses pictures from ads, you want to know the only way to tell is have the kids hold a picture of your name written on a piece of paper so before you send money for some strange sudden story in 2 months , remember anyone in the world take a picture of your name and their posted face, but not a scammer, the person in the picture is a manipulation have fun im out also before my computer starts crashing from mrs spam,

We need to be able to like a post more than just once! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Actually we need a dislike button

You guys are just socially awkward.
I totally think so

I bet her agent won't allow 4-2-7 to take any pictures of the date.

We'll have to take his word at face value.

I'm sure my word stands for a lot around here...

Here is some words,
If your a troll because you tell white lies on the internet to people you don't know, this site has a whole hell of a lot of trolls.

Personally I'm pretty straight up and honest about me and my life, because I don't give a shit. However I do know some people don't want to let anyone know them online, they can be protective of who they are, what they do and what they have. I see a lot of this with men on the site, even afraid to post a photo of their gear. They will never start a thread on what they own and are working with because it leaves them vulnerable, they would rather tell lies about their experience and what they have that they really don't. I see this one all the time and when asked about their reference point and what they are working with to come to their opinion, they avoid your questions.

Now I'v see other women also try to not be totally honest online, telling white lies to be a part of, to hide who they are and so forth. I think women feel a lot more vulnerable online, and in this case here, I think MM has a valid reason why their guard needs to be up.

Last edited:
However, you all want to question things around here, where did Sexykellso come from? Signed up to leave this first post not but 20 minutes after MM posted. Then all six post where only made in this thread...:idea:

Music chat should be banned at http://www.politicalchat.org, just saying, fair is fair...
Then I have to question this riddle left and a link to AKs sister site, Whats fair is fair Sexykellso? Why the link to PC chat?:idea:

My avatar is a bonafide genuine photograph of a representation of a facsimile of my likeness except for the fact that it looks nothing like the real me. :bigok:
LOL, see another white lie, reading your post all the time I think it's very accurate of you.:naughty:

I wouldn't be surprised if sexykellso is actually missmarantz her/himself just trolling the troll and chuckling as we all debate. It's a strange new world here on the interwebs, and there are more than a few pathological individuals trolling just for the lulz..
Well or maybe something else is going on

No, try again...

OK
Birthday:
Jan 1, 1987 (Age: 30):idea:

And a moment ago you where reading MM Introduction thread....
I just have to question the fascination, most people sign up on a audio forum because their interest is audio and they need to sign up because they have a question to post.

Last edited:
Whatever. People are welcome to make their own inferences based on your join time stamp...

I'm out...
Fair enough, I just don't want to see a nice member get hurt, emotionally or financially. ADMIN's can see we are not the same poster. White nights kicked up a lot of dust, it clouds the view.

Don't let people use political correctness against you as a way to gain your trust.

"So wrapped up with discovering irony that the police accidentally let the suspect get away".

Let's not derail a derailed thread.
Well or maybe something else is going on

OK
Birthday:
Jan 1, 1987 (Age: 30):idea:

Dude, don't overthink it.

Dude, don't overthink it.
Who are you?
You evidently signed up to post in this thread, what do you mean don't over think it.
Is that your birthday?
Do you have a audio system?
Did you come here form PC chat?
Why should Music Chat be banned at PC chat?
What's fair is fair?

r
Who are you?
You evidently signed up to post in this thread, what do you mean don't over think it.
Is that your birthday?
Do you have a audio system?
Did you come here form PC chat?
Why should Music Chat be banned at PC chat?
What's fair is fair?

ROFLMAO! Now you are the AudioKarma Avenger?? If the avatar was a chick with a nice rack you would be offering to come over and do some "tuning" for her.

You are getting played again.

ROFLMAO! Now you are the AudioKarma Avenger?? If the avatar was a chick with a nice rack you would be offering to come over and do some "tuning" for her.

You are getting played again.
Actually I'm just turning the tables, as MM has been called a troll because she,he... they didn't respond right back into their thread right away. Members went on a witch hunt because there is more safety in numbers and fitting in a clique.

I'm not getting played for anything,MM posted questions and I took the time to try and help with what I know. I am however pointing out others behaviors, and the fact that if you lie online means nothing and isn't against site rules. However it is against site rules to not respect other members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom