It's working! Thank you everyone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know, y'all's gonna be particularly annoyed if this whole thing was an experiment, a field test for an AI system, and y'all have just been played like a 8-track...

Although, the truth is quite likely somewhat more mundane, my guess would be a banned member and an alter-ego, possibly even to get a real answer to a real question. It's also quite probable that MM will vanish into the proverbial aether, never to be resurrected. Simply a memory. And, one day, perhaps a myth. Like the supposed superiority of the aforementioned 8-track. Gone, but not forgotten...

Like my popcorn. I need more POPCORN!!!!!

Banned member,alter ego, sure - but why go through all the trouble with the backstory? I've never felt like anybody here was compelled to share their life story. You got a question, log in and ask it. You can be as anonymous, or as personable as you wish to be. It's all very odd.

My advice at this point since @Miss Marantz seems to be the target for some members here, and has not been all that forth right for whatever reason. I would contact Ernie @luvvinvinyl (Administrator) and see what he says and can offer them. Ernie can screen them and if they are really really interested in being part of this site he can work with them on their account,name change post deletion and so forth. But at this point I think a administrator is needed to resolve the problem.

Although, the truth is quite likely somewhat more mundane, my guess would be a banned member and an alter-ego, possibly even to get a real answer to a real question. It's also quite probable that MM will vanish into the proverbial aether, never to be resurrected. Simply a memory. And, one day, perhaps a myth. Like the supposed superiority of the aforementioned 8-track. Gone, but not forgotten...
You suggesting we've been infiltrated by Keyser Soze ?

And he was real all along !

OMG

White nights kicked up a lot of dust, it clouds the view.

Don't let people use political correctness against you as a way to gain your trust.

"So wrapped up with discovering irony that the police accidentally let the suspect get away"

This is not standard Masonic encryption. It may take a couple days to decipher it.

I apologize to Miss Marantz for;

1) Thread crapping

2) I said she said she was sending me plane tickets to California. I lied. I made that up. I'm not sure why I did it.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if sexykellso is actually missmarantz her/himself just trolling the troll and chuckling as we all debate. It's a strange new world here on the interwebs, and there are more than a few pathological individuals trolling just for the lulz... o_O

Edit: but here I am feeding the trolls... :-(

I don't think that sexykellso is missmarantz but I think you're on the right track. I'd almost bet that missmarantz was already a member here and is having fun with his posts just seeing how many people he can suck in. I belonged to a forum one time where two member couldn't get along at all. They fought like cats and dogs and were at each other's throats whenever they crossed paths and that was often. After some time it was found out that both of them were the same person. It was entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom