It's working! Thank you everyone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love dumpster diving, and at the same time feel as though I have "audiophile" equipment, whatever that means.

I need some help, I just got these DIY speakers and they sound horrible

IMG_5631.JPG

I'm not sure what the issue is, it could be all of the hard surfaces in my house, I might need more fabrics. Here is my house, might need help on placement.

IMG_5633.JPG

Oh and here is a pic of me.

IMG_5632.JPG

Dan

Maybe I should start a new thread...

I love dumpster diving, and at the same time feel as though I have "audiophile" equipment, whatever that means.
Dan

Maybe I should start a new thread...

Mebbe zho - there is always one "late to the party" type who's sad they missed the roast and pudding ...

Mebbe zho - there is always one "late to the party" type who's sad they missed the roast and pudding ...

Oh I didn't miss a thing. I was in it for all three threads in general audio. Just trying to add a little light to the thread. Mebbe Zho?

To be frank, I believe MM could have had an issue with his/her Swedish child's receiver and I offered my suggestions on fixing it and hopefully in real life an electronic was saved. I suspected something was fishy as I said I was cooking salmon, but if in real life an electronic was saved we did our work!

All of the rest of the hubbub, who cares

Dan

Last edited:

resized_grandma-finds-the-internet-meme-generator-i-ve-been-rick-roll-d-that-son-of-a-bitch-d4c6e9.jpg

First of all, you said 'identi-tity'. Little Fruedian slip there?:rflmao:

Uhm, shouldn't that be "Freudian"? Anyway... *lol* I fear in fact it's rather a sign of me not exactly being the best typist on the planet and then also in need of getting reading glasses sooner or later. Rather boring, but true - sorry... ;)

Greetings from Munich!

Manfred / lini

Is it better to call it "freecycling" or is that bad too?

That's a different thing - see Freecycle.org

Uhm, shouldn't that be "Freudian"? Anyway... *lol* I fear in fact it's rather a sign of me not exactly being the best typist on the planet and then also in need of getting reading glasses sooner or later. Rather boring, but true - sorry... ;)

Greetings from Munich!

Manfred / lini

That's the second time in as many months that I've misspelled something in a post making fun of someone else's spelling. I must be losing my edge, man. :no: :D

If that is your viewpoint of the matter, I can totally respect that. With enough experience in the interent and in forums, its simply becomes second nature. Yes, we had a private conversation. I also had one with about 20 other members, so theres that. Most where agreeing and saying "lets wait and laugh, the effort is backfiring because some members are too gullible" So theres that too.

Troll hunter? Yea, I get carried away after a victory, sorry bout that. "We are the champions" was playing too loud as well. :) I tried setting the sentence under the avator, didn't work. Where does this even show up?

My constant trolling? No. I must tell you that 98% of my posts are actually helpful or "with content". 1% is trolling e-stat, but know he knows how that is meant - I have a lot of respect for him. The other 1% is troll hunting.

If you are the leader, I will not follow. I will not lead. I will walk beside you and explain what a troll is - you know, the one you invited over to offer help.

Things like this can go both ways. Some people here have really expensive gear. Just saying - be careful who you offer invites to your home too.

I think you and Dave deserve the title Troll Hunter under your avatar, there I said it! Don't apologize to anyone, it's not like you bash all new comers.

Great, epic threads.

Fit for the classics section we don't have!

Some of you old farts just got introduced to the internet, huh? :) <3

Finally a party in this place! Once a year, every forum needs one.

Last edited:
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!? 4-2-7, with his offer to deoxit this ladies knobs, almost ended up as Bruce Willis in the basement with "THE GIMP!"

This has style. A lot. :)

And Lini x toxcrusadr are quite the cute e-couple! Neener neener you said fruedian :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom