I've been on a thrifty Roll

BlackSwamp

Previously DingusBoy
I usually post these quicker then this but in the last couple weeks I've scored the following through thrifts and season ending garage sales:

Pioneer CT-F1250 Cassette Deck $45 (I think it needs a new belt though as it slips in forward)

Sansui 9090DB $70 damn near immaculate, currently in use by Stankmuffin and he loves it, best thing he's had yet.

Pioneer Sx-650 $5 needed a power cord but now works great

JVC CD-1667-2 Cassette Deck, Tandberg 1010(I think) receiver, PE belt drive TT, and Original Advents (mason rings, need refoamed) $50

Toledo, OH where appearantly everyone but me is into shiny black plastic!

:rolleyes:

Thats one killer score. Congrats :thmbsp:

That Pioneer F1250 deck is very impressive looking, I have a Tandberg TCD-440A that is quite nice as well but the Pioneer clearly has it on looks.

Hope to get inside and see what's up with the slippage soon.

I never listen to my audio stuff, I'm in this for the aesthetics. I'm especially proud of how pretty my cables are.

Originally posted by DingusBoy
BIG SNIP... Toledo, OH where appearantly everyone but me is into shiny black plastic!
DingusBoy, you're calling me out, man! I'm a Toledo guy who's looking for stuff OLDER than that shiny stuff you're bringing in. Just today I bought a batch of tubes (see that ad in the Blade?) I tried to get the guy to sell me years ago! He forgot who I was, but I still remembered the globe 45's (aka 245's) in the bottom of a box... I really had to dig to find them, too!

Tubino

Back
Top Bottom