James Superfly Snuka the professional Wrestler has passed 73 Years

transmaster

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
James "SuperFly Snuka was a professional wrestler during the golden age of the entertainment sport. A Fijian he was a favorite of mine in the 1960's and !970's I so remember a match he had with Andre The Giant. Snuka did a high flying leap across the ring to flatten Andre, instead Andre turned around and caught him and slammed Snuka crushingly onto the ring... the end. Then the revenge interview afterwards.:D. He has been retired for many years he was suffering from dementia caused by brain trauma from chronic brain injuries.

wwe-2k16-jimmy-snuka.jpg

Too bad I was a fan of the Superfly as well.He was quite the authelite !Around the same time Andre' the giant was battleing with Snuka he was wrestleing Jake the snake Roberts who I enjoyed best of all
I still remember Roberts dropping the giant and takeing his snake out of the bag and coiling up on Andre's face...great theather!!

hunter

One of my heros from back in the day. I remember as a youngster watching wrestling every weekend and these guys put on an incredible show. RIP Superfly.

I was one of those gullible kids who didn't know that Pro Wrestling was fake until someone told me. I remember being crushed when I found out. Superfly Snuka was always one of my faves. Acting or not, that guy had moves! He damn near flew when he jumped off the turnbuckle.

Back
Top Bottom