Japan mini CD lp

Limited editions . Remastered sound . Shipped all the way from Japan . Faithful reproduction from the original LP's . Any album in particular ?

The only experience I have is with Robin Trower albums and I haven't listened to the vinyl versions in ages . Sorry I can't help .

The only experience I have is with Robin Trower albums and I haven't listened to the vinyl versions in ages . Sorry I can't help .

That's all right, I was reading up on the format and it's like all the others, some are good and some are not.

Limited editions . Remastered sound . Shipped all the way from Japan . Faithful reproduction from the original LP's . Any album in particular ?
What he said. Plus some were only available in Japan. Making them rare, further increasing the prices. They may not always be the best sounding ones but that goes for recent remasters too.

Personally, I'm only after the music. Although the ones I have the value have increased considerably, which is nice.

I never heard any so was curious about soundstage compared to vinyl.
Some sound fantastic, some sound flat and dull. You need to really research the titles before buying. The promo boxes are also collectible and can go for big $$$ as well.

Back
Top Bottom