Jared's Home of Audio

Where did you find the Onyx speakers at? Were you able to audition them before purchase?

I picked them up in Salt Lake. I was not able to audition them but they were mint, as in not a single scratch so I trusted the older gentleman.

Sent from my Note II using Tapatalk 2

Got the Emotiva RSP-2 in the mail today. So far, it has been an a absolutely superb sounding and looking preamp. The phono stage is outstanding as well. The blue lights are quite mesmerizing :)

ugere5ab.jpg

ybybuse4.jpg

1367340001310.jpg

My girlfriend just sat through this enitre thread while I looked at everything again for the 100th time. And she thought I was the only crazy nut out there with a fully functional system in every room. LOL

BTW, are those power conditioners under the system? If so, brand/model? Just curious. They look nice as do the many systems! :thmbsp:

My girlfriend just sat through this enitre thread while I looked at everything again for the 100th time. And she thought I was the only crazy nut out there with a fully functional system in every room. LOL

BTW, are those power conditioners under the system? If so, brand/model? Just curious. They look nice as do the many systems! :thmbsp:

Thanks for the compliments! The power conditioners are Rocketfish brand and offered at the dreaded Best Buy :D I think they were like $120 a piece of so, pretty cheap :thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom