Jazz Fusion Playlist

That must've been a fun event. I've never seen Pat, live. The guy and his band are amazing.
Yeah, it's the only festival like that I've ever been to but it was great. Beautiful weather and Telluride in the summer is fantastic. I'm not a skier so.......LOL!
I also got to see Pat here locally on his 80/81 tour. That too was a great show.

Yeah, it's the only festival like that I've ever been to but it was great. Beautiful weather and Telluride in the summer is fantastic. I'm not a skier so.......LOL!
I also got to see Pat here locally on his 80/81 tour. That too was a great show.
Never been to Telluride, but I've lived next door in Utah. The summers are fantastic.

Sig line = it's funny what a bunch of guys around a piano notate after consuming a case of Bud ! Good thing no one lit a cig lighter ! :)
:beerchug:

Chick Corea and Steve Gadd Band - Chinese Butterfly album.

Brand new, 2 cd set. Think they've been touring since spring.

Anyone heard the album, and describe it or compare it to Leprechaun album ?

Been too long . . .

I was so close to seeing this live one evening in Chicago in '73 then my buddy couldn't make it last minute. After the show I learned that both Jan Hammer & Billy Cobham were on drums that night, oh man!

Carlos Santana & Mahavishnu John McLaughlin ~ Love Devotion Surrender
Columbia, 1973

Santana_-_McLaughlin,_Love_Devotion_Surrender.jpg

The Jeff Lorber Fusion - The Jeff Lorber Fusion

Cover.JPG
Source: HP dc7600 Small Form Factor PC
Player: Winamp 2.95 with 250+ band Equalizer v1.62 for Winamp by Nevi
DAC: Audioquest DragonFly v1.2
Preamplifier: B&K Components, Ltd. PT5
Amplifier: B&K Components, Ltd. ST125.2
Speakers: KLH 9154

Back