Jazz Fusion Playlist

Fusion Friday . . .

Alan Pasqua ~ The Antisocial Club
Cryptogramophone, 2007

AlanPasquaAntiSocialClub.jpg

Thanks Bob,

I have not heard this before and am listening now and enjoying it immensely.

Rick

One awesome afternoon in '84 . . .

The flyer . . .

KingCrimsonFlyer.jpg

Posing with my Strat . . .

I added Fripp's signature in '95. Need to catch up with Tony again . . .

KingCrimsonDiscipline2-1.jpg

KingCrimsonThreeofaPerfectPair2.jpg
I only have Brufords signature on my ticket from Music for Drums and Piano gig he did here at The El Mocambo with Moraz.
Talked a bit with Moraz as well but mostly will Bill. Saw Crimson at Massey Hall with Bill and Pat both on drums.
Nice stuff Bob is the strat pre CBS?

I only have Brufords signature on my ticket from Music for Drums and Piano gig he did here at The El Mocambo with Moraz.
Talked a bit with Moraz as well but mostly will Bill. Saw Crimson at Massey Hall with Bill and Pat both on drums.
Nice stuff Bob is the strat pre CBS?

Excellent Rick!

Met Belew many times, great guy! The last time was at "The Crimson Project" show with Levin & Pat Mastelotto with Adrian's Power Trio & Levin's "Stick Men".

2001 American Standard in Hot Rod Red

Here are a few fusion concert tickets and the Bruford signature.
Rush - Maple Leaf Gardens 1977
Jon Anderson - O'Keefe Center 1982
Bruford/Moraz - El Mocambo - 1983
Return to Forever - Convocation Hall - 1983
UZEB/Strangness Beauty - 1983
Anderson/Bruford/Wakeman/Howe - 1989

rsz_thumbnail.jpg rsz_tick.jpg

Dennis Chambers - Outbreak

Cover.JPG
Source: HP dc7600 Small Form Factor PC
Player: Winamp 2.95 with 250+ band Equalizer v1.62 for Winamp by Nevi
DAC: AudioQuest DragonFly v1.2
Preamplifier: B&K Components, Ltd. PT5
Amplifier: B&K Components, Ltd. ST125.2
Speakers: KLH 9154

...sharing (3) gems for everyone...

L.A.Express - Double Your Pleasure (3 min)

Harvey Mason - Wild Rice (6 and 1/2 min)

Lenny White - Away Go Troubles Down The Drain (8 min)

Last edited:
hearin' some sides...

The Stanley Clarke Band "Up" album (2014), this one is tune "Last Train To Sanity" (3 and 1/2 min)

Last edited:
Bob, When we posted about Botti I forgot to mention he has had Chloe Lowery on his tours (plus jazz vocalist Sy Smith on his Botti PBS tv special), whom I am a huge fan of.

Anyone wanting to hear/see a phenomenal vocalist check out Rocktopia - it plays on PBS tv or buy dvd; it also tours world-wide. Chloe's renditions of Foreigner's "I Want To Know What Love Is" and Hearts' "How Do I Get You Alone" not only must make Lou Gramm & the Wilsons smile proudly, but are heart-stopping, breath-taking vocal performances of the highest order. Some clips up on youtube (try to find a good audio clip), but dvd of the PBS tv live event is best quality.

Chloe is well accomplished, having done spectacular work with Yanni, Trans Siberian Orchestra, Chameleon, others & soon her solo album releases !

Weather Report - Tale Spinnin'

Cover.JPG
Source: HP dc7600 Small Form Factor PC
Player: Winamp 2.95 with 250+ band Equalizer v1.62 for Winamp by Nevi
DAC: AudioQuest DragonFly v1.2
Preamplifier: B&K Components, Ltd. PT5
Amplifier: B&K Components, Ltd. ST125.2
Speakers: KLH 9154

Somewhere between Mahavishnu and Return to Forever, and even a little of Zappa and KC is a little known band from Indonesia called Discus, it's an incredible band to say the least, here is a YT of them, they have 2 cds that I am aware of. I hope you hardened fusionears give them a try.

Somewhere between Mahavishnu and Return to Forever, and even a little of Zappa and KC is a little known band from Indonesia called Discus, it's an incredible band to say the least, here is a YT of them, they have 2 cds that I am aware of. I hope you hardened fusionears give them a try.
This is sounding good as all hell in my living room, MJB1959. Of course it would be sold out on Amazon! Excellent post.

@MJB1959

Kudos for always finding great obscure fusion ! It's educational to learn about these interesting bands world-wide.
Great sounds from many countries ! These uncovered bands' uniqueness and rarity makes it even more fun for listening.

Cheers !
:beerchug:

Back
Top Bottom