Jazz Records t-shirt?

Oh, and since we need two reprinted, we can also order more at the same time or get the grey/blue ones made. Anyone else want some shirts or the new color? Send a paypal now!

I'm interested in the second batch or the last of this one. I'll have to check on the PayPal method of paying. I haven’t tried using it this way to pay for stuff but will educate myself via this thread I hope.

Oh, and since we need two reprinted, we can also order more at the same time or get the grey/blue ones made. Anyone else want some shirts or the new color? Send a paypal now!

Yeah, I would like a large this time whether it is the same color or grey/blue.
Paypal coming :)

A satisfied customer,
Roger

OK, two of the shirts were messed up, so Andrew S will be waiting on his shipment. I still need his address anyway... I tink he's one of the Canada guys? I also still need Roger S and Greg H to send me their address. Everyone else will receive a shirt soon, as the next batch is being mailed today!

Hmm, I sent my address over a week ago. Anyway just sent it again, but you could sub my colour on the reprint if you like.

Our pair arrived today - I'm currently just swamped with other stuff
but at a casual glance they look really great, thanks!

Mine came today. Nice! Thank you for the effort! Nice shirts and great design. Had several positive comments tonight. I'll be watching for a second run.

Thanks again,
Andy

Thanks! Just got mine in the mail yesterday and it is top notch!

It really IS the coolest and gonest!

Mine came today. Nice! Thank you for the effort! Nice shirts and great design. Had several positive comments tonight. I'll be watching for a second run.

Thanks again,
Andy

I'll put in another order tomorrow, if anyone who wants one will get another paypal payment in by tomorrow morning. Follow the same payment procedure as mentioned in the first few pages of this thread. When the peppermintvintage paypal gets the money, my GF will let me know. This run will be for the grey/blue color discussed earlier.

Just an update... the silverish/blue/grey color will be ordered tomorrow afternoon. If you want one of that color - which looked great in person - follow these instructions, please:

Paypal $16 (or more if you are empathetic to the gas/time/effort it takes to get these made and mailed out to you) to peppermintvintage(at)hotmail(dot)com and be sure to clearly state your shirt size. I believe you need to send it as a gift to avoid paypal taking a cut.

Received t-shirt on Saturday 8/2 - very glad it's a light tan/cream color instead of white as it looked in previous photo. Thanks to all involved - very nice shirt.

I'll be tallying up the second batch orders in a couple hours. Very last chance to get one in the second color option of greyish/blue...

I know a few of you are still waiting on the first batch of shirts... I'll try to get Greg and Roger's boxes mailed today, if I have time. Andrew's batch is waiting on the reprints. Of the new color, I am waiting for the printer to deliver shirts for Sean S, Roger D, Blake H, Michael M, Jason D, and Scott K. I'll keep everyone updated.

Back
Top Bottom