JBL 4722N for Home Theater?

Lost240

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
I am looking to upgrade my home theater. Currently I am running Klipsch Epic CF-4s with a KV4 center. I have been reading about the JBL 4722N for LCR. Anyone use these and have any thoughts? I will be upgrading my screen to an AT screen that will sit in front of the speakers.

Well I guaranteeeee! that system will get some ones attention. Lets see MC 75's for the top and MC 601's\ for the bottom. And if you had MX 151 you could use the aux outputs to bi amp the system and would have Lyngdorphs Room Perfect system built in at your finger tips. What are going to use for your two sub woofers. JBL of course. Dual 15's should almost be enough. No one can afford Macs 2K amps, So Crown amps? I prefer QSC as they have their own version of Power Guard that works really well.

Do you know what a 4722n is with a super tweeter. ? This is supposed to be humorous. A DD67000. If I had a screen to put the speakers behind I would have the 4722n, on the top of my Bucket list instead of the 67000. Thanks for the discovery. I learn something new everyday. In fact I had always planned on disconnecting the super tweeter if I obtained 67000's.

Actually for now I was planning on running this off of my Pioneer Elite receiver. The speakers are 104db efficient and have passive networks for I don't have to worry about bi-amping for now. I have 2 15" subs at the moment I will be using with these.

Back
Top Bottom