JBL Bel-Aire speaker?

Was not trying to sell here as I found the link to my ad while researching.
If there is any info technically and/or historically to what I have that would be appreciated.
Will upload & post images only for research purposes as if any member is interested in purchasing I’m confident they’ll see them on eBay.
Thanks for the ‘Heads up’. . . .

Was not trying to sell here as I found the link to my ad while researching.
You may want to become an AK Subscriber. Then you would be able to sell these on the Bartertown forum. It’s by far a cheaper investment than selling on eBay.

And this forum has the International exposure that eBay does?
No disrespect as for what I’ve read this is a Groovy place. . . .

No disrespect as for what I’ve read this is a Groovy place. . . .
eBay is more like a yard sale, and maybe not in a good neighborhood ;)
The folks here are a bit more focused on the audio field ...
And no flames meant to you - I've seen pics of Bel-Aire speakers on the Lansing site over the years,
very cool speakers indeed, but looks like the older images in this thread have gone away over the years ...

bel-aire.jpg

Last edited:
In fact, AK does have international exposure. All I’m saying is to look at how much eBay charges for a single transaction. Compare that to the AK Subscriber fee. Then realize that this small fee allows you to sell all your items on Bartertown for a year. How many speakers are you planning on selling on eBay? Do the math...

My motivation is to elevate 30 years of acquired possessions that start to own you but I sincerely would love these to go to somebody that’s going to love them and for them to make you happy.
Wise man are you and will consider your advise as I’ve participated in the hocking of dreck in the eBay world and it’s not very warm & fuzzy. . . .

My motivation is to elevate 30 years of acquired possessions that start to own you but I sincerely would love these to go to somebody that’s going to love them and for them to make you happy.
You’ll find kindred spirits here.

Back
Top Bottom