JBL Century Gold Limited Edition

Very interesting, where is Dublin/Livermore area.......Wonder what year they were manufactured, never seem em.....The link says JBL was part of Harmon International family of Audio at time of build, that alone lowers my expectations......Still a very interesting find.....:thmbsp:

Ya kinda Fugly looking ..........

Last edited:
Very interesting, where is Dublin/Livermore area.......Wonder what year they were manufactured, never seem em.....The link says JBL was part of Harmon International family of Audio at time of build, that alone lowers my expectations......Still a very interesting find.....:thmbsp:

Dublin/Livermore is at the outer eastern edge of the San Francisco Bay area (Contra Costa County), heading out to the central valley and Interstate 5. It's about 45 minutes from San Francisco

Thank God someone at JBL took the time to ask themselves the question "How can we make these fine speakers look really cheap & ugly?".

Thank God someone at JBL took the time to ask themselves the question "How can we make these fine speakers look really cheap & ugly?".

I guess they looked a little better when new, but still...

At first glance they look like something that came from one of those rent-to-own places.

What's the 9v battery about.......After closer exam those are just cheep pandering........:nono:

Isn't the battery to keep a charge on the caps, some amp and preamp manufactors recommend not turning the power off to keep the caps charged.

They don't impress me that much, but if I was a JBL collector and already had all the models I like, maybe I would want them to fill a collection.

But as I do most CL listing with no prices, I just flag them.

Back
Top Bottom