JBL Deal

djwhy60

Rat Shack Groupie!
Subscriber
My wife found some furniture on CL she wanted to go see. She seemed impressed with it and off we went. Guy selling it had 2 storage spaces full of stuff. Lo and behold I found something I liked too....complete set of JBL S series speakes. In great shape. S312, S310 and S38's. He saw I liked them and gave them to me for $350 for the whole lot plus a Denon DP-4F turntable.

IMAG0162.jpg

I had a pair of the smaller ones a while ago. Mine were Beach color, did not sound so bad but I could not get over the look, not for me.

Is that an Owl on top that old radio ?

I had a pair of the smaller ones a while ago. Mine were Beach color, did not sound so bad but I could not get over the look, not for me.

Is that an Owl on top that old radio ?

LOL....old tube Zeinith...my nephew bought a home and there were 3 tube radios up there...he gave them to me. Darn thing works! Someone painted it aqua but it is on the list of stuff I have to fix!

LOL....old tube Zeinith...my nephew bought a home and there were 3 tube radios up there...he gave them to me. Darn thing works! Someone painted it aqua but it is on the list of stuff I have to fix!

I have a real pretty black one, I think it's one of the coolest radios in bakelite

Back
Top Bottom