JBL Hartsfield ....??? Colorado Facebook marketplace $1500

Well if they are Hartsfield and they appear to be that would be a HUGE SCROE!!!!!!
Since they said posting for one week highest bids,, I think the price will increase too high...... Hope they will update more PIC,,,
******************************************************************************************************************************
The local Craig's ads just popped up this morning,( Sunday Oct 14)

https://denver.craigslist.org/atq/d/jbl-hartsfield-vintage/6723032285.html

2018-10-14_8-27-30.jpg

Last edited:
I'm an hour away.
I've thrown out $5000-$8000 as my offer.
Stay away all you other small fish !
I want these!

Hissss....
:mad:

Last edited:
Thats particle board not mdf. Not that it really matters, just being nitpicky.. So you think those are knockoffs?

I wonder how many of those were made.. Maybe the shop that was building the cabinets switched to particle board at some point..

I don't know....perhaps JBL did switch to particle board at some point? Don't know how long and what years these were produced...but always thought them fairly vintage...

But Horn Driver certainly look good. Perhaps earlier versions were gray painted driver and later black colored?

I don't know....perhaps JBL did switch to particle board at some point? Don't know how long and what years these were produced...but always thought them fairly vintage...

But Horn Driver certainly look good. Perhaps earlier versions were gray painted driver and later black colored?

I've spoken with the owner. They are not originals. They were built between 1970 and 1980. Unknown woofer, unknown if everything/anything is working properly. Lots of unknowns.

There is a company that builds beautiful brand new replicas, using correct parts, for $13500-16000, depending on veneer.

15k is a bit of a pipe dream.

This is another one of those scenarios where an inexperienced seller sees an EBay asking price of $$$$$$$ and then thinks theirs is "worth" that much.
Its cool, anybody can ask whatever they want.
:smoke:

:lurk:

Ahh. Well, if they aren't originals the value really plummets. Worth the sum of the working parts, plus whatever someone wants to pay for particle board boxes, which I assume would not be very much, unless they were in truly excellent condition.

Back
Top Bottom