1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice

JBL L110 incoming.

Discussion in 'The Lansing Legacy' started by Markoneswift, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Markoneswift

Markoneswift Quartz locked n ready to rock

Hi all, I just won an online auction for a pair of L110, an Onkyo integrated and a Sony 5 cd changer. Got the lot for $50 but I won't be collecting for a couple of weeks as they are a quite far away from me.

The seller said the speakers had got 'damp' in his garage, so I may be calling upon the woodworking gurus here present for assistance !

Please register to disable this ad.

2. Smitty43

Smitty43 AK Subscriber Subscriber

I bought mine at a thrift store for $10 and after my tech got done for $207 I can't be happier. Best $217 I've ever spent. I just hooked up the legacy HD monitors in the shop and after 5min I went back to the JBL 110s. Enjoy your JBLS as I know I do! 15360067218032851499774494422668.jpg

Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
  3. Markoneswift

Markoneswift Quartz locked n ready to rock

Hey thanks, I'm certainly hoping they are not going to need major surgery ! The last pair I had needed one tweeter and both mids to be replaced so that got a bit spendy because I had to import the drivers to NZ.