JBL Olympus

Pretty cool, clean enough to eat off of, except for that one cabinet top that looks like someone had a whole collection of potted plants up there. But that's fixable.

Those would go great under my living room window. Too bad I'm thousands of miles away and $6k short. I mean I could muster up a grand but that's about it. :p

Are those caster bases original? They say Olympus on them, was that an available accessory for moving them about or did someone build those to go with them?

I thought so too, although at first glance I thought it might have come from the original crates or something. But as soon as you figure out it's not, it doesn't seem like a factory accessory either - just doesn't go with the style - and then you arrive at "DIY corny". Oh well, to each his own. One could always face that toward the wall. :biggrin:

I thought so too, although at first glance I thought it might have come from the original crates or something. But as soon as you figure out it's not, it doesn't seem like a factory accessory either - just doesn't go with the style - and then you arrive at "DIY corny". Oh well, to each his own. One could always face that toward the wall. :biggrin:
The wall of your garage, where they live once you've placed the speakers. Occasionally you use them to move a heavy tool or something.

SO many OTHER JBL models I'd rush to collect before chasing after these -
but its ok, they are on the far side of the country from me ...

Back
Top Bottom