jenkster is a stand up/drive up guy! Above and beyond the call!

Greg Nal

Audio Wizard Wannabe
Subscriber
Jenkster had not one but two great pair of speakers listed on ak. JBL L45 Flairs in flawlessly restored shape, and a pair of Klipsch CF-3 ver 1's. Both are extremely well regarded and since I was going to be in Nor Cal, I contacted him to see what we could work out. Jenkster lives in Redding, which is way, way up in Northern California. I was going to be in the SF bay area, about 4 hours northwest of my home. Jenkster agreed to meet in Sacramento-a 2-3 hour drive from his place, to make the trip easier.

I show up in my Audi Allroad, and took one look at the size of the speakers and instantly realized I had a problem. Getting these 4 speakers into my car was going to be a trick. Jenkster was patient and helpful as we both worked up a sweat trying several times and finally succeeding to wedge the speakers into my car.

Can't wait for a chance to get things hooked up but gotta compliment Jenkster on being a great seller and fellow audio nut. AK.org members rock. Thanks again Mark for a killer deal and for all the help.

Thank you for the kind words Greg, I really appreciate it! I was happy to help out and it’s always great meeting a fellow AK’er! The logistics of getting those big speakers was interesting but we did it. It was certainly a pleasure meeting and doing business with you! Cheers

Glad you guys were able to fit them into the Audi. I agree with everything that was said about the Jenkster - for me, a pair of Cornwall IIIs, ADS 910, big ProAc, Von Schweikert VR4Jr, delivered !! And I'm on the second floor...

And Cornwall's for me too, a few years ago. I hope this thread finds him and family ok with all the horrible fires in Redding.

Thank you for the concern Sam and everyone, I appreciate it! We are OK but I have a couple of good friends who lost their homes. We are still waiting to hear about my uncle's place which was my grandparents home. This is my home town, born and raised here. I served the people of this County for over 30 years as a Deputy Sheriff. I have been to every large fire, major incident and disaster since 1979. Nothing compares to this devastation. I have been told, this fire created weather conditions that hasn't happened before, anywhere. I'm just heart broken that this great community suffered this kind of destruction. We will all pull together and get through this because that's what we do!

Mark it's great to hear that you and family are ok, but terrible about your friends and community. It's unthinkable that the State is seemingly on fire for most of the year because of natural, and not so natural occurances. My very best wishes for continued safety, and hopes for a better future.

Back
Top Bottom