Jethro Tull Stand Up Steven WIlson Mix

shacky

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
been listening to this on Spotify and liked Stand Up so much I ordered CD. Seems better than original especially New Day Yesterday

You won't be disappointed it really sounds awesome. The Steven Wilson project has lots of extras, CD 2 is a live concert that features songs from Benifit and Stand Up but it is in mono although recorded very well. Nice booklet too,very informative.
Wilson's work on Benifit is awesome too and his work on Aqualung is spectacular.

I'll second the Aqualung job. I can hardly believe my ears after what some of the early Aqualung CD's sounded like .

Just ordered the Steven Wilson Stand Up and Aqualung. I've been listening to the 25th anniversary Aqualung CD for years, time to update. I think my Stand up CD goes back to the '80s? Gezzs... time to retire that one too! Also, tossed-in his remastered Yes, Close to the edge CD, long time favorite LP for me. When Chris hits those bass notes in the intro to ...'and you and I', makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up, Fantastic!

I think I have Steve’s Aqualung. Got it from m member here and ripped lossless titled DCC? Also have 40th Anniversary.

But I need Benefit for sure.

Back
Top Bottom