Johnny visits the mOOn (again)

moondog

Well... Johnny Boy & his wife came down for a visit last night. As usual... We tried to cram a whole weekend into 1 night. We had a great time though.

Unfortunately when I woke up this morning they had already gone. Mrs. mOOn caught them as they were about to leave. Guess they had to get home to their boy. Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye guys.

Anyway... Here's a shot of the 3 Stooges. (Me, Johnny & his wife Margit)

Hope you had fun guys. Let's do it again real soon. ;)

Mr. & Mrs. mOOn

Hey man

Thanks for everything, had a great time once again. We should make it an anual thing :D

Great people, good beer, GREAT tunes....I just dont see how it can get any better :dunno:

Tell Andi hi and give Rasta a smootch for me ;)

Thanks amigo

John

That looks like a bottle of jagermeister (spelling?) ole Johnny is holding there ;) You naughty boys! I'm getting ready to tie one on tonight myself ;)

Moonie you should start a partying pics thread, post yours and I'll post some of tonights, try to get everyone who gets down this weekend to post a pic ;)

Hey, It does look like that bottle - and a beer?, I'd bet Johnny's wife drove home! Look's like mOOn's been challenged, I feel for Thor's neighbors. Party On!!!

Carl

Funniest thing is they all have their back doors and windows open and when I start playing some tunes I can stand on my porch and watch all these doors and window slam shut ;) They must not be music lovers :confused:

Ain't it great?:D
A neighbor up the block came by one Sunday AM a couple years ago and asked
"How come your music doesn't get all fuzzy when you
turn it up?":cool:
Carl

'Why doesn't it get fuzzy when you turn it loud?' That's a hoot.
Mebbe I'll play a stereo tonight, too.

:thmbsp:

Cool, guys!

Somehow, the weather wasn't as polluted, yer eyes ain't as red from the smog :D

CK

Back
Top Bottom