Joke of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but oh-so-true...I tell ya, I got it rough with women...Rough, I tell ya ! Why, when I was a baby, I was breast-fed by my father. My mother said she liked me as a friend...My Uncle's dying wish was to have me on his knee..He was in the electric chair....

Sandy G said:
Yeah, but oh-so-true...I tell ya, I got it rough with women...Rough, I tell ya ! Why, when I was a baby, I was breast-fed by my father. My mother said she liked me as a friend...My Uncle's dying wish was to have me on his knee..He was in the electric chair....
Wasnt ole Rodney the best?"Steak and sex,my favorite pair.I get both the same way,very rare!"
Jimmy

Subject: Sick Day

I urgently needed a few days off work, but I knew the Boss would not allow me to take a leave. I thought that maybe if I acted "CRAZY" then he would tell me to take a few days off. So I hung upside down on the ceiling and made funny noises.

My co-worker (who's blonde) asked me what I was doing? I told her that I was pretending to be a light bulb so that the Boss would think I was "CRAZY" and give me a few days off.

A few minutes later the Boss came into the office and asked "What are you doing ?"

I told him I was a light bulb. He said "You are clearly stressed out.Go home and recuperate for a couple of days".

I jumped down and walked out of the office.

When my co-worker (the blonde) followed me, the Boss asked her "...And where do you think you're going?"

You're going 2 love this..... )

She said, "I'm going home too, I can't work in the dark!"

.....then there was the blonde who broke her leg raking leaves.....(somebody finish it).....

Uh-oh

I feel a bombardment of blonde jokes coming...lol! It's cool...I rather enjoy them!:yes: :D

Meower said:
I feel a bombardment of blonde jokes coming...lol! It's cool...I rather enjoy them!:yes: :D

Ok, here goes;

Three blondes walked into a bar. The bartender asked the first what she wanted. She replied "I'll have a bl." He thought a moment and then asked her "What's a bl?" She replied, "Well, duh, a bl is a Bud Lite." He turned to the second one and asked what she wanted. She replied "Make mine a ml." He thought ok, if a bl is Bud Lite, then ml could be Michelob or something, and said, "OK, what's a ml?" She replied, "Well, duh, it's a Miller Lite." He then turned to the third one and asked what she wanted. She replied "I'll have a 15." He said, "Ok, bl is Bud Lite, and ml is Miller Lite, but I have never heard of a 15. What is it?" She said, "Well, duh, it's a 7-7."

More Rodney

"I was so ugly when I was born, the doctor slapped my mother."

"I was such an ugly kid, I once stuck my face out the schoolbus window and got arrested for mooning."

"A beautiful woman once stopped me on the street. She said, "I want you for my husband." I said, "Now what would your husband want with me?'"

"My wife likes to talk dirty to me during sex. Last night, she called me from a hotel."

"I went to a tough school as a kid, a tough school, I'll tell ya...In English class the teacher asked, "What comes after a sentence ?" One kid piped up, "Ya make an appeal..." Tough school, I tell ya, tough school...(Tugs at his tie...) In science class the teacher aked one kid to demonstrate the law of gravity...The kid tossed him outta da window...tough school..."

I get no respect I tell ya, the other day the kids were gettin on my nerves. I told them "that's ok, you'll have kids of your own someday". They said "yeh, you might too".......... no respect I tell ya.

While we are on the subject of blonds

What's the first thing a blond does after a bad auto accident?

Call 911? Get a safe distance from the car and other traffic? No

Get out the hair brush!

Terry

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 255
.....a set of jumper-cables walks into a bar and orders a stiff drink....the bartender says, "ok, I'll serve you, but don't start anything"......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom