Jolida Fusion Preamp

Eminence1963

I just received my Jolida Fusion preamp from upscale audio used as I already had a Jolida JD5T. I bought the Fusion for several reasons. First is the amount of gain the Fusion has versus the JD5T. Second would be the fixed output that is available since I own several tape decks and allows me to hook up my DBX switch box. Im quite impressed that how much better in my system the Fusion is versus the JD5T. Build quality is just right for the asking price. There is not a lot out there written about this preamp, but have owned the JD5T for 3 years now and ZERO problems with it. So I took the plunge and bought the next one in line. Hopefully this will endure just as the JD5T did reliability wise. Yes I am impressed with how it sounds in my setup, very detailed and now I am allow to listen to music with a bit more decibels. The remote is dog proof as it is a brick of metal. My retriever chewed right through my other remote., No worries order 2 more from Jolida directly. Well on with the pics.20171206_192857.jpg
20171204_124543.jpg
20171204_124526.jpg

Nice! I have Jolida's power amp - 502 P but use a Mapletree 2ASE preamp which I've had for many years. Nice thing about the Mapletree is that it uses 12sn7 tubes which are plentiful and cheap and available as NOS

Nice! I have Jolida's power amp - 502 P but use a Mapletree 2ASE preamp which I've had for many years. Nice thing about the Mapletree is that it uses 12sn7 tubes which are plentiful and cheap and available as NOS
That looks like a nice pre you got there:beerchug: Seems like the consensus is either you like Jolida or you hate it because its Chinese, cheaply built and does not hold its value:rolleyes: 89% of people that own gear don't have thick wallets. Im one of them:) I've bookmarked the website just in case the Jolida does not work out. Thanks for the reply, as Im sure your going to be the only one:thumbsup:

That looks like a nice pre you got there:beerchug: Seems like the consensus is either you like Jolida or you hate it because its Chinese, cheaply built and does not hold its value:rolleyes: 89% of people that own gear don't have thick wallets. Im one of them:) I've bookmarked the website just in case the Jolida does not work out. Thanks for the reply, as Im sure your going to be the only one:thumbsup:
Yeah, it's funny how this perception thing works particularly when it comes to HiFi equipment. From what I've seen, Jolida has had competitive equipment for a long time ( I think they have been in business since the early 90's) but have done a lousy job in the marketing department. Although I use the Jolida 502 P most of the time I also have a Conrad-Johnson amp that sold for several multiples of the price of the 502 P and it sounds good but I still prefer the Jolida...

Yeah, it's funny how this perception thing works particularly when it comes to HiFi equipment. From what I've seen, Jolida has had competitive equipment for a long time ( I think they have been in business since the early 90's) but have done a lousy job in the marketing department. Although I use the Jolida 502 P most of the time I also have a Conrad-Johnson amp that sold for several multiples of the price of the 502 P and it sounds good but I still prefer the Jolida...
Its nice to hear that your Jolida sounds just as good as your CJ. My motto is if it sounds good to you then thats all that really matters:thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom