Jolida Tube CD on Ebay

dmax99

Lookin' For Live
Heres a heads up on a Jolida JD602A cdp on ebay.I've been watching it and its gone beyond what I'd pay for it.At this point theres only about 8 hours left.I'm not sure how to link,so heres the # 30766103688. David

MY2C

The older Jolida players, i.e. 603 and prior, had HORRIBLE build quality and TONS of reliability problems compared to the new JD100.

I agree with omer 100%! If you're looking for a Jolida CD player, skip straight to the current model.

All I know is the current model is a peach and whatever you do don't drop the remote on your toes.

Mike

I'm wondering if any one has heard the JD 100 with the mods that are showing up on audiogon? David

Not me but I wouldn't bother modifying a JD-100 anyway. It looks great, sounds fantastic and I haven't heard any stories about reliablity issues. Now if I can just buy the one from my local store without my wife noticing. :D

Mike

Haven't heard any of the modded units or felt the need to have any mods done to mine, except for changing tubes. As Pro said - sounds and looks fantastic just as it is.

-Dave

I've hard the modded and stock version side by side. They are different animals. I cannot stress enough that the modded player is NOT better, just different sounding.
Here's where I'll get bombatrded with "well, how is it different" questions. I'll answer them with this: YOU HAVE TO HEAR IT FOR YOURSELF. ;)
If you can't, and are intending to buy this unit, either modded or not, start with the stock unit and go from there.

Back
Top Bottom