Jon Paul Steuer, Dead 33 years, Alexander Rozhenko Worf’s son STNG

transmaster

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Jon Paul Steuer Has died just 33 years of age cause of death not reported. He first became know for his roll of Worfs son Alexander Rozhenko in Star Trek The Next Generation. He then moved on to the sitcom Grace Under Fire. He quit acting at the age of 12. Later under the name Jonny P Jewels he became a vocalist and preformed in several bands most recently with P.R.O.B.L.E.M.S in the Portland area.

Last edited:
To be fair, he only played the character once. I was surprised to see him eulogized in media for his one appearance on TNG rather than the 73 episodes of Grace Under Fire. I guess it's just brand recognition and media using hype.

A shame, he was young

To be fair, he only played the character once. I was surprised to see him eulogized in media for his one appearance on TNG rather than the 73 episodes of Grace Under Fire. I guess it's just brand recognition and media using hype. A shame, he was young

I was not aware until now who played the character of Worf's
son. I just didn't pay it much attention at the time.

To be fair, he only played the character once. I was surprised to see him eulogized in media for his one appearance on TNG rather than the 73 episodes of Grace Under Fire. I guess it's just brand recognition and media using hype.

A shame, he was young
Pretty sure he was in multiple episodes.

[edit]
Nope - my bad. Just one - did not know that.

Last edited:

Pretty sure he was in multiple episodes.

[edit]
Nope - my bad. Just one - did not know that.

No just one. Reunion S4E7

Alexander Rozhenko in TNG was played by Brian Bonsall in season 6
Marc Worden played Alexander Rozhenko on DS9

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom