Juicy Road Show

zincman

Just recieved an email that the Juicy Music Road Show is suspended, what a total bummer :no: I hope they can get a system worked out soon, I was really looking forward to hearing one, oh well I will just wait and hope something happens.

Sorry for the disappointment. We are trying to organize a better way to do that and perhaps in a few weeks we'll have something worked out. The likely scenario is that we will limit each "tour" to a MAXIMUM of 3 people. This means if you get in, you WILL get the unit in a reasonable amount of time. As it was people were signing up 3X as fast as the unit was moving through the list. No good. When one tour is DONE, we will open the next, etc. But no one will be on any list for more than a couple weeks.

We also need a way to serve our "ulterior" motives (of course we have them!). Originally, we asked people to write up some comments on their favorite audio board in EXCHANGE for getting on the road show. That was pretty much the whole point - you get to hear it, we get the exposure of your opinion on the Internet. Needless to say, less than 5% of the people actually posted their comments inspite of my reminders. So, not wanting to be a nag, I gave up on bugging them. It was simply too much of a time sink. This part of the problem is not so easily solved. We're thinking about it.
JM

how about one just for AK

i know its a big thing to ask, but what about providing one to AK? we have done several road shows with other equipment, and many have ended up geting those components... also, i'd be willing to work out a loan of mine as it has the low output cartridge stage. this would be for AK members only and ones that have good rep and been with the board for a while. also, anyone can come over and hear mine any time! love the BB! just buy one, then problem solved! those who attended AK Fest can attest to the excellent sound of this product. yeah its expensive for some, but its a one time purchase, with no uprgraditis. great product.
Tyler :D

Back
Top Bottom