Just 50 more Amperes of Current

so where is XRT2K #3 & 4 and 2KW #3 & 4 in your sig? Bedroom beater-system?

And if you were only going to LCR 2KW's into the system and do 2/2/1.2 from bottom to top, then perhaps not yet - but 2kw from top to bottom, doooooooooo itttttttttt! :D

Sounds like you need a new bunker for all those amps. You have plenty of space - take down a wall! :lmao:

:
I am entertaining the thought of 2 more pairs of MC2KW's for my XRT2K's. That is what it would take along with the Amps & space for the additional boxes to Tri-Amp with 3 sets of MC2KW's per side.

That would give me an even 500 Amps of service in my Theater. It would also increase the overall power in the room to 27.2KW's (not counting sub power)

Your thoughts?

I swear you are certifiable :D Given what you already have would anyone notice other than the meter guy? Is there any reason not to?

so where is XRT2K #3 & 4 and 2KW #3 & 4 in your sig? Bedroom beater-system?

And if you were only going to LCR 2KW's into the system and do 2/2/1.2 from bottom to top, then perhaps not yet - but 2kw from top to bottom, doooooooooo itttttttttt! :D

Sounds like you need a new bunker for all those amps. You have plenty of space - take down a wall! :lmao:

Gear is Everywhere! :nutz:

:
I swear you are certifiable :D Given what you already have would anyone notice other than the meter guy? Is there any reason not to?

Don't I know it; I love when a Rep calls me and says "we have this end of the month" yada yada... and I say OK, I'll take a few. :screwy:

McCondom's would be an interesting sell, or giveaway. Would work at CES, though (slogan: "the condom your father owned"... ok... ick, gotta work on the slogan...).

FWIW, this is what it would have looked like.

A bit over the top, if you ask me...

Attachments

• Dream-Max.jpg
    Dream-Max.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 49
A bit over the top? That was BEFORE the new MC2.0Kw's vision. This is over the top, missed the curve, went over the guard rail. :D

FWIW, this is what it would have looked like.

A bit over the top, if you ask me...
Gee, that would fit nice in my living room. Too bad those stock options are worth less than zilch, or maybe it is good they are. I could just hear the discussion, "Hey Lin, we need to move some of the sofas to get my chair into the sweet spot."

Back
Top Bottom