Just because I can....

tentoze

Twangophile
I'll try to put up the 1st music post on the new board. :banana:

Got a new comp I just finished up with some good recent stuff on it- 9/10's piano-based toons. A few of ya, heads up for the mailman.

Man I gotta get back into the swing of things. New tunes have been as scarce as hens teeth around here lately :worried:

And to make matters worse, no tunes today - just work :cry:

-Dave

Dave918 said:
Man I gotta get back into the swing of things. New tunes have been as scarce as hens teeth around here lately :worried:

And to make matters worse, no tunes today - just work :cry:

-Dave

I gots em running out me ears, Dave...................I'se gonna cure yr blues.

:smoke: :D

I had a shitee day so i went to Indigo and picked up Harp and a cd by Royal Wood called Tall Tales

BTW the Alternator on my POS Kia went today and in turn it screwed the Tranny??Kia is replacing the tranny,I have to pay for alternator,am I pissed where is that yellow colorpissed

opt80 said:
BTW the Alternator on my POS Kia went today and in turn it screwed the Tranny??Kia is replacing the tranny,I have to pay for alternator,am I pissed where is that yellow colorpissed

Well, that sucks, Alan. Never heard of an alternator taking out a tranny, but my knowledge of how cars work stopped in the late '60's.

botrytis said:
I agree becasue I bet even this guy would make music better then some of the new artists!!

I can attach files - YEEHAW!!!!

Dave

Dave, that is one of the more frightening images I have seen in years.

:yikes: :no:

botrytis said:
I agree becasue I bet even this guy would make music better then some of the new artists!!

I can attach files - YEEHAW!!!!

Dave

MY GOD!!!!! Be afraid, be very afraid :yikes: :D

-Dave

Dave:

I'm not sure what's scarier, that LP or the fact you have access to it! :lmao:

opt80 said:
I had a shitee day so i went to Indigo and picked up Harp and a cd by Royal Wood called Tall Tales

That truely does suck Alan, sorry dude - I feel your pain. Didn't you have to have some work done on the tranny a while back, or was that something else?

-Dave

tentoze said:
Well, that sucks, Alan. Never heard of an alternator taking out a tranny, but my knowledge of how cars work stopped in the late '60's.

I think the tranny went awol the same time as the alternator by coincidence,they say the alternator fired false messages at the tranny's electrodes and caused it to freak.I was on the highway,pedal to the medal,and the car is going 20KM which is 8 mph.I have named her Christine,chrissy for short. Sorry fellow music fans

A

Back
Top Bottom