Just bought a Pioneer PL-71

Mark for $79 if it has a new cart you can't really go wrong. It's an attractive table, you'll never need a belt and the stylus should last for years. All that for $79 I think you did great.

Mike

Mark, sweet looking turntable! I would like to get an older Pioneer TT to match my Pioneer receiver someday.

Have fun with it!

Wade

During its time, that was about as good as Pioneer TTs got. The TOTL was rarely seen.
Darn nice table!

pete

PIONEER TT

Mark don't listen to the guys you got taken. :eek:

Send it to Bigmacc l'll store it for you.

:D

Mark on a serious note to put things in perspective for $80 (set up properly ) you got something that in audio terms will sound better (or at least as good) as a $1000 CD player IMO. :)

Enjoy let us know how it sounds.

I just got the PL-71 unpacked a few hours ago, it looks and sounds great. It was shipped with the platter was on the spindle, which worried me until I started it. This unit screams QUALITY, solid and smooth in operation. I just finished listening to Lynyrd Skynyrd’s “One more from the road” , sounded fantastic.
I need to find my old Shure gauge out. Is there anywhere I can get a manual for this unit? Need to make sure the cartridge is set up right. CDs are easy to use but there is something about the old vinyl album. Long live vinyl.

Back
Top Bottom