Just checkin in!

mwr885

Don't Eat The Worm...
Brand new member, my dad has been a member for a while, so audiokarma comes highly reccomended. lol I am located in Okinawa Japan, is there anyone else located near here that can help me find equipment?

Thanks All!

Welcome to AK! :music: We do have some members in Japan, not sure how close to Okinawa... :scratch2: Hopefully they will check in to your thread and say Hi!

Hey cool!

My family was stationed on Kadena during 75-77. I got my first Sansui 8080DB there. I also graduated from Kubasaki HS. It's been awhile since I last visited but I remember Gate 2 that goes out to Koza had a bunch of stereo/pawn shops. Also down in Naha you can find tons of audio shops. Ask the cab drivers with the pimped out rides.

With all branches of the services there and all of the bases, you maybe (most likely) will be sitting on a gold mine.

Happy hunting and welcome to AK.

Carl

Hey cool!

My family was stationed on Kadena during 75-77. I got my first Sansui 8080DB there. I also graduated from Kubasaki HS. It's been awhile since I last visited but I remember Gate 2 that goes out to Koza had a bunch of stereo/pawn shops. Also down in Naha you can find tons of audio shops. Ask the cab drivers with the pimped out rides.

With all branches of the services there and all of the bases, you maybe (most likely) will be sitting on a gold mine.

Happy hunting and welcome to AK.

Carl

Good to know thanks!! As soon as I wrap my head around this whole left side driving thing I will checking those out!!:scratch2:

Welcome aboard son, these guys will teach you plenty! Now I will get to chat with you without that silly long distance charge. :thmbsp:
Lookin' forward to you sending me home some good gear from the above mentioned pawn shop!

Back
Top Bottom